Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

aduhai...

sgt busy (xde la busy mane pon)
sgt penat...
sgt serabut..
sgt keseorangan..
huhuhu.
i'm all alone....and suddenly...i'm feeling stronger...


"....aku kecewa dgn kau...."

a fren sent me this sms....about me ending my rltnship with him...
nobody knows it but me....
it's always been me...
i'm the major problem here..
but rite now...just dnt want to think about it...
midsem suda dekat...yet byk agi x cover...
studies are getting harder...
n i'm all alone...
(alone doesnt mean anything.....) =P
just need time to get used to it...
the u'll be fine alia....u'll be fine.... =)

its not him...its just me...i'm the one to be blamed..
whatever it is....i must get over both of them...
saye sudah fikir sebaik2 nye....apekah segala sebab dan masalah dlm hubungan kami....n most of it came from me...
but i doubt if i'll ever fine a nice guy as nice as mohd faiz mohd yusop..
i'm sorry dear...
i wish you the best of luck in ur future life..
if ever u'd think of me..
think about those memories we had...
the times we've shared...the tears we've cried...
go n fine urself a better gurl...
the one without any mistakes...
so dat u'll be happy always....


life must go on...
hidup mesti terus bebeh~~
+lots of love+








No comments: