it's been a boring boring weekend for me.gosh baru hari sabtu kot.
bet you, my sunday will be boring as well.
pergi midvalley esok pun best jugak kan.
I think i have indulged myself into eating ice creams.
well.maybe lately i've been quite emotional and tired.
and i choose ice cream to be my comfort food.yummy right?
craving for froyo.
tutti frutti mahal. tak mampu nak makan sekarang =(
froyo J.Co jauh pulak nak ke pavillion. takde teman =((
yums.waffle turnover. *slurp*
roti ice cream dekat pusanika.
serious coughing after eating them almost everyday.
harap2 stall ice cream tu dah takde minggu depan.
kalau tak memang akan beli lagi -_-"
i'm feeding my emotions.hoping that it will quench those feelings....
"You eat because you are upset about something"
How to differentiate between hunger and emotionally hunger?
1. Emotional hunger comes on suddenly; physical hunger occurs gradually.
2. When you are eating to fill a void that isn't related to an empty stomach, you crave a specific food, such as pizza or ice cream, and only that food will meet your need. When you eat because you are actually hungry, you're open to options.
3. Emotional hunger feels like it needs to be satisfied instantly with the food you crave; physical hunger can wait.
4. Even when you are full, if you're eating to satisfy an emotional need, you're more likely to keep eating. When you're eating because you're hungry, you're more likely to stop when you're full.
5. Emotional eating can leave behind feelings of guilt; eating when you are physically hungry does not.
what about you? ;)
p/s ; solat sunat istikharah, semoga Allah bagi petunjuk, insyaAllah.