Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Alia's song- No one else but you


yeay~ my own song!
thanks syahir ijat =)
i can hear those words clear enough even if i have to turn the volume till max.
happy 30th monthliversary syg~
i love you =)

You give me a joy,
You give me a reason to smile,
Just like a candy to a little boy, but..
I know it's not for a while,

Life without you, I can't breath,
Smile without you, it's just so tough,
Can't you read me from underneath, that..

Only you who I want to love

[chorus]
No one else, no one else, no one else but you...
No one else, no one else but you..
No one else, no one else but you..
No one else, no one else but you..

A, L, I, A is you,
L, O, V, E, is me,
"Caring" is what I do, cause..
You're so special to me,

Oh baby cant you see?
I want it to be clear enough,
I just want you to be with me, and..

Only you who I want to love..

[chorus]

No comments: